[Qgis-user] Lables in Composer

Richard McDonnell richard.mcdonnell at opw.ie
Fri Mar 20 06:06:54 PDT 2015

Thanks for the reply,
I have used the map rotation option within the composer, but the layer
text also rotates, which is what I am trying to avoid.
An example of what I am on about would be where you have a Label layer,
with your text horizontal (on Map Canvas).
When you rotate the map in the composer, the text rotates also, what I
was hoping for is the option to set two rotations for the test, one in
the Map Canvas for viewing and editing and the other in the Composer for
Printing.
Regards,

Richard.