[Qgis-user] QGIS: great at sea...(teaching & research in the field)

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat Mar 21 02:18:06 PDT 2015

Il 20/03/2015 23:24, Falk Huettmann ha scritto:

> In summary, I can only say the best how this worked out on the ship and
> with students!
> So in conclusion, I can recommend it highly for (ocean) field schools
> and field lab settings.
> Over time, I would be delighted to hear from other people and their
> experiences re. QGIS use and teaching etc, too.

Glad to see you enjoy our work.
Have you thought of joining the community and helping us? There are lot
of areas where some help would be important for the progress of QGIS.
Also, please consider writing a short case study about your experience.
All the best, and thanks.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu