[Qgis-user] legend order - point values - high to low?

Patty Rehn quicksilversystems at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 21:17:14 PST 2015

In Pisa-
I am displaying mercury vapor values from a geochemical survey.
In the legend, for the shape file layer I created from a csv file of the
point values, the values display from the lowest to the highest. Usually
(in my experience) values are posted from the highest to the lowest. I
would like to reverse the order so as to have the highest values for the
layer display first. Is there some way to do this? I know how to change the
layer order within the legend, but not the item order within the group
layer.

If not, it is a very small thing. I am very happy to have such a wonderful
GIS application to use for free. Thanks to all for that and for your help
learning to use it.

Patty Rehn