[Qgis-user] How to convert a QGIS project to a web hosted version

Jesse McGraw jlmcgraw at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 08:46:59 PST 2015

All,
     I've got a couple of personal QGIS projects that I was thinking it
would be fun to make available via the web and I'm not quite sure where
to start.

Can anyone point me to a good from-scratch guide on how to do this? I
could also use some suggestions on hosting as I've never tried this
before.  Apologies if I'm asking a question that's been well covered
already.

If you're curious, the projects are on github:
      https://github.com/jlmcgraw/aviationMap
      https://github.com/jlmcgraw/natural_amenities

Thanks,
   Jesse