[Qgis-user] How to convert a QGIS project to a web hosted version

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Thu Nov 5 09:02:35 PST 2015

Jesse,

I would suggest taking a look at GeoMOOSE ( & MS4W if you want to go the Windows Route).

You can get it installed fairly quickly, and can run it on your own computer, and once you have it all working locally, you can figure out the public hosting aspects.  I’ve got some ideas to suggest for public facing stuff, just email me off list.

bobb