[Qgis-user] How to convert a QGIS project to a web hosted version

Piotr Kania p.kania at op.pl
Thu Nov 5 09:25:41 PST 2015

Hi!

If you don't have time take a look at qgiscloud.com

Here:
http://qgiscloud.com/oper4/tax_krakow_qgiscloud2

is example - it looks exactly as my qgs project (group "postgis"- all
vector layers, "MAPA TOPOGRAFICZNA" and others - wms). The only limit is
that you can't have your local rasters, only wms. But good thing is all
settings from your local qgs project are in that web map - for example
in my qgs project wms layer "Dynamiczna hipsometria" (in English -
dynamic hipsometry) has transparency 50% - as it comes from the same
lidar data as wms layer "ISOK_Cien".

Here are others links:
wms:
http://wms.qgiscloud.com/oper4/tax_krakow_qgiscloud2