[Qgis-user] columns in spatialite

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Tue Nov 10 06:42:23 PST 2015

Hi Micha,

yeah, working with spatialite dbs "seriously" is still quite uncomfortable.
When I try, I mostly have to use all available means to get the work done:
DBManager, QSpatialite, SpatialiteGUI. Unfortunately I easily forget how
sql works, so doing "easy" stuff becomes very time consuming and
frustrating.

Do you think it would be technically possible to create a plugin like
Table Manager plugin, that records the changes you want to do to the table
and then creates the necessary sql commands and performs all that stuff in
one go?

Cause this would be sth I really would be interested donating money on!

Cheers
Bernd

--
Bernd Vogelgesang