[Qgis-user] columns in spatialite

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 07:00:38 PST 2015

Hi,

You could probably try the last "master" QGIS and processing, as René-Luc
(rldhont) added a couple of days ago the ability to save scripts and algs
result layers into a spatialite database. Combined with the tool "Refactor"
( visible in the Processing toolbox), and using your initial spatialite
table, this could do the trick without the need to create a new plugin for
this.

Regards
Michaël