[Qgis-user] Importing image to Print Composer

simonc8 simoncrombie at onetel.com
Thu Nov 12 08:28:49 PST 2015

Hi

Thanks for pointing me at this. I've managed to create an index map within
the same project and create the overview outline of the main map.

However, the index map has a completely different set of layers to the main
map. Is there a way of organising the layers into groups so I could quickly
turn off all the main map layers and turn on all the index map layers (and
vice versa)?

Thanks