[Qgis-user] Importing image to Print Composer

simonc8 simoncrombie at onetel.com
Fri Nov 13 03:31:06 PST 2015

Thanks for pointing me towards the visibility presets - that exactly matches
what I needed.

On my system there seem only to be six presets possible - if you want to add
a new one you have to remove one first. Is there a way of increasing this
number? It doesn't seem very logical to limit the number since the space
required to store a preset can not be more than a handful of bytes..