[Qgis-user] wfs server and filter parameter

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 09:50:38 PST 2015

Hi,
I would like to get QGIS WFS server up and running using FILTER option. I'm
working with OWSLib for the query generation, which I have tested on
various other WFS-server implementations and it always worked.

Do I see correctly, that WFS produced by QGIS supports

<ogc:Scalar_Capabilities>
<ogc:Comparison_Operators>
<ogc:Simple_Comparisons/>
<ogc:Between/>
<ogc:Like/>
</ogc:Comparison_Operators>
</ogc:Scalar_Capabilities>

between and like operators?

Any hint, why this url (note the FILTER parameter)

http://localhost/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi?MAP=/var/www/html/tmp/natural-earth/central-europe.qgs&outputFormat=GeoJSON&service=WFS&propertyname=*&request=GetFeature&filter=<ogc:PropertyIsLike
 xmlns:ogc="http://www.opengis.net/ogc
"><ogc:PropertyName>NAME</ogc:PropertyName><ogc:Literal>Prague</ogc:Literal></ogc:PropertyIsLike>&typename=Places&version=1.0.0

returns no features (the response GeoJSON is formated well though)?

Thanks

Jachym