[Qgis-user] Icons of GRASS tool do not display

Terry Morse tmorse at teleport.com
Sat Nov 28 23:39:22 PST 2015

I agree. The toolbar takes up the same amount of screen space whether it has two icons or a dozen. The GRASS tools sidebar takes additional space. This seems unnecessary. Unless there is some compelling reason for doing it the new way, I hope it will revert to the old way in the next version.

Terry Morse
tmorse at teleport.com