[Qgis-user] Problems occur when copying large amounts to Excel

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Mon Nov 30 08:16:38 PST 2015

Hi,
To trouble shoot this problem save your layer to a CSV file.  Then, open the CSV with something like notepad++ and go see the lines where the problem begins in your excel file.  Make sure you activate in notepad++ the option to see all characters. (View,show symbols,show all characters).
With that, you should be able to find the problem character that is causing excel start skipping columns.
You can then do a find and replace in notepad++ using the extended search mode.
Nicolas Cadieux M.Sc.
Les Entreprises Archéotec inc.
8548, rue Saint-Denis Montréal H2P 2H2
Téléphone: 514.381.5112  Fax: 514.381.4995
www.archeotec.ca
On Nov 30, 2015 10:49, "Yann Raes [via OSGeo.org]" <ml-node+s1560n5239181h72 at n6.nabble.com> wrote:

Hi
Thanks for the answer.
I tried both options U suggested but none of them works.

Another option?

Grtz
Yann