[Qgis-user] Geoserver WFS update request error

emmexx emmexx at tiscalinet.it
Mon Nov 30 09:27:50 PST 2015

Il 11/28/2015 09:34 AM, Richard Duivenvoorde scrisse:
> - xml guru confirms that it is not ok to write a uri in a xmlns attribute

No xml guru around here? :-)

> - if you are able to compile yourself, you could try to change #53 to
> change to 'wfs' instead of the uri, and check if all requests are still
> valid...

Compiling is not feasible for me.

Is there a way to intercept the request using a plugin?
Ok perhaps it is easier to compile but what I'dlike to know is who is
the "culprit", qgis or geoserver?

I posted months ago my problems using qgis and geoserver prior to 2.7.1.
I made many tests adding and updating features and everything worked
fine. I'd like to know if something changed in qgis and the way the
request is created.

Thank you
	maxx