[Qgis-user] QGIS - value relation widget

Luca Lanteri lklanteri at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 01:57:41 PDT 2015

Great Matthias,

I remove all global variables and now it work fine !

It remain just one problem, I add some code [0] connected with a button to
insert a filename in a field.
If use the button from single form all works fine but when I use it in from
the parent-child form the code start  lot of times (it seems one time for
every record in the table).

[0]
def apriFile(QLine):
    fileName=QLine.text()
    try:
        if os.path.isfile(fileName):

                os.startfile(fileName)
        else:
                msgBox = QMessageBox()
                msgBox.setText("Il file non esiste.")
                msgBox.exec_()
    except:
        msgBox = QMessageBox()
        msgBox.setText("Non riesco ad aprire il file.")
        msgBox.exec_()

Thanks a lot and let me know how to send your beer.
;-)