[Qgis-user] QGIS - value relation widget

Luca Lanteri lklanteri at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 05:17:32 PDT 2015

I continue my work and I discover another problem.I have a 3 level nested
form (granparent-parent and child).
If I don't use global variables when I select a record in child to parent
and then one in parent, QGIS raise an error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"E:/lavori/Progetti_PIE/Convenzione_SISMICA/NomeComune_RP_v2.1.3_alpha1\indaginipun.py",
line 42, in
    LedQtop.textChanged.connect(lambda: validaQuota(LedQtop))
NameError: free variable 'LedQtop' referenced before assignment in
enclosing scope

to avoid this error I have to declare some variable in my parent form but
then I have a minidump error when insert new records.

I'm in a "cul de sac". To hard for my weak python knowledge

thanks for all
Luca