[Qgis-user] Editable GeoCSV

Peter Borbely pborbely at fairfaxmedia.com.au
Sun Oct 4 19:20:55 PDT 2015

Thanks for your help Nathan
I'll have to dig into a bit of how to interact with QGIS via the python
console a bit (and brush off my barely anything python memories)

I tried
```
QSettings().setValue('locale/userLocale', 'en_AU')
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<input>", line 1, in <module>
NameError: name 'QSettings' is not defined
```

and

```
QgisInterface(PyQt4.QtCore.QSettings().setValue('locale/userLocale',
'en_AU'))
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<input>", line 1, in <module>
NameError: name 'QgisInterface' is not defined
```

with errors.
I gotta get a project out in 3 hours, so I will have to come back to this.
I worked around the data issue (outside of qgis), so this is now more just
to gain more skills.

Peter Borbély
<myemail at fairfaxmedia.com.au>
Interactivista