[Qgis-user] WMS display issue and QGIS based standalone application

Sat Oct 17 09:45:30 PDT 2015

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. I'm using QGIS 2.10.1-Pisa on an Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
For both scripts, you will see screenshots for non working sample
https://framapic.org/ESs6fNmIArII/uFqt0e0A and also working one
https://framapic.org/21atQvjmzdq5/4whPjPGL.
Unfortunately, except if there is a debug option to activate for standalone
debug, I don't have any output in the console when running both scripts.

Regards

Thomas Gratier