[Qgis-user] (no subject)

Brent Wood pcreso at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 17 18:55:06 PDT 2015

Hi,
Don't save as a pdf - these do not generally work as georeferenced images & QGIS cannot create a geopdf.
The easy way is without using the print composer, just save the project as an image (Project menu) - the default is a georeferenced png (png + world file).
Avenza cannot read these, but QGIS can. Open the png image you just saved as a new raster layer in QGIS, & then save it as a Gtiff format image. This should create a geotiff of the map that you can read with Avenza.
Cheers,
Brent Wood