[Qgis-user] (no subject)

Goyo goyodiaz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 06:33:03 PDT 2015

You can export a world file with georeferencing information along with
the composer. In the "Composition" tab, "Export settings", check
"World file on" and select the map (I guess there will be just one map
in your case).

I do not think this will work for pdfs but it will do for image
formats (pdf, tiff, jpeg...)

Hope it helps

Goyo