[Qgis-user] repeat image on every page in print composer

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Oct 19 12:30:22 PDT 2015

Hi Joris,

Currently, only the HTML item has a "Repeat on every page" option. So -
as your workaround you could write a very small HTML, which references
an image.

I agree, an option to repeat an item on every page would be useful for
any element - e.g. labels, image, etc.

If you talk about Atlas context - of course all the elements in the
Atlas template would repeat on every page ...

Andreas