[Qgis-user] RES: Set default view for Identify window?

João Carneiro jhcarneiro at axaeng.com
Tue Oct 20 04:42:22 PDT 2015

Hello all,

Taking advantage of this topic to request something that would really help me out in my projects, and probably others as well. Would it be possible to text fields automatically if they are valid paths to files when identifying? If so, make it a link that opens the default program that can handle that file?

Best regards,

João Carneiro