[Qgis-user] qgis possible malware false positive

James Keener jim at jimkeener.com
Tue Oct 20 09:52:10 PDT 2015

Just to be sure: You did get your binary from
https://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/download.html ?

My first instinct would be to have IT tell you exactly which malware was
found.  If they believe QGIS _itself_ is maleware, then you need to do
different things than if they simply believe it's infected with maleware.

Jim