[Qgis-user] qgis possible malware false positive

Frank Howell frankmhowell at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 09:54:04 PDT 2015

One issue to your IT folks findings is what software suite did they use to
scan QGIS 2.10. Some clearly have known false positives (AVG with PDF
files, for instance). Have them use several scanning suites to see if there
is a consistent signature that is being picked up. More work but better IT!

Frank