[Qgis-user] qgis possible malware false positive

Tue Oct 20 09:48:55 PDT 2015

Hi,

Although quite old, this announcement could help you demonstrate the QGIS
code is "enough serious" for your IT folks http://www.osgeo.org/node/611
The sponsorships (money or time) from various companies and local or
national authorities should also help (bottom page of http://qgis.org web
page and sponsoring page http://qgis.org/en/site/about/sponsorship.html).

Cheers

Thomas Gratier