[Qgis-user] Set default view for Identify window?

Robin Wilson robin at rtwilson.com
Tue Oct 20 11:14:15 PDT 2015

On 20 Oct 2015, at 12:14, Nathan Woodrow <madmanwoo at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm keen to kill that dock and replace it with something better in the next version or version after.  Open to ideas on that.

Did you have any specific ideas yourself?

I'm keen to see it work as well as possible - it's one of the bits of QGIS that I use the most (I write most of my analysis code in separate standalone Python scripts, and then use QGIS for investigating and visualising the output). The table and graph views are great - but possibly need a bit of work (eg. I opened a bug report on an issue with the graph and NaN values in bands - see https://hub.qgis.org/issues/13639 <https://hub.qgis.org/issues/13639>). I still far prefer it to the equivalent windows in other tools (ArcGIS, for instance).

Robin