[Qgis-user] SUMMIT elevation map from a DEM ( SRTM)

Agustin gvsig.mac at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 02:15:03 PDT 2015

If you have a graticule,  gridstatisticsforpolygons in processing will do the trick, if not “creategraticule” and then gridstatisticsforpolygons
Something like these commands in the processing commander but it can be done with the gui as well:
processing.runalg("saga:creategraticule",None,”xmin,xmax,ymin,ymax”,1000,1000,1,”/path/towhereyouwantosave/your_graticule")
processing.runalg("saga:gridstatisticsforpolygons”,"your_mdt.tif","/path/towhereyour_graticule_is",False,False,True,False,False,False,False,False,0,None)