[Qgis-user] Big document to print

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Oct 23 05:22:27 PDT 2015

Hi Arturo,

I don't think the paper format size of the output is an issue here. It
is more maybe an issue about the size and type of the input data.

I regularly print to A0 at my workplace and don't have issues. I also
regularly print 2x1.5m pdfs - no issues.

If you are on Windows - make sure you run the 64bit version.

Also - can you perhaps also tell what your data sources are? What data
formats, services or databases?

What platform are you on?

Can you open an issue and provide data/project to reproduce the problem?

Andreas