[Qgis-user] help adding arcgis rest service to qgis

Chris House housec01 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 13:32:47 PDT 2015

I need help trying to get this rest service into qgis.  If someone can
help me out here is the link.

http://mapservices.nps.gov/arcgis/rest/services

If you stick that in browser you will see a few items under "services"
the specific one i need is "wildlandFire_Facility".  If you get this
working can someone please let me know how you did it? I've followed the
instructions from the following website but I can't seem to get this one
to work but I get the example on this website to work.  I'm certain this
is user error or the site is missing something.
*
*Help topic i followed
https://hub.qgis.org/wiki/17/Arcgis_rest

Thanks for any help!