[Qgis-user] Exporting doesn't show all features

Chris House housec01 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 19:13:07 PDT 2015

Thanks Nyall!

It does appear there are 2 issues going on.  First the background using
open layers.  Switching to quick map services solved the OSM not displaying
in the export.  However, the issue of the shapeburst fill not displaying is
something else entirely.  It simply does not export.  I am using 2.8.2 Wien
on Microsoft windows 7 64bit. I have a single vector layer polygon that
i've changed the style to inverted fill and shapeburst.  I'm going from
Black to transparent.  The end result is that vector layer does not export
from the main map or the inset map.  Thanks again for any help!
--Chris