[Qgis-user] Can't turn visibility on/off in layers inside mutually exclusive groups

Mofo Yoda mofoyoda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 05:02:42 PDT 2015

I’m having some troubles utilizing mutually exclusive layer groups in QGIS 2.12
My case is quite simple - I have a main group (labels) with three mutually exclusive groups inside (one for each of 3 languages). These groups contain layers with configured labelling (city_labels, country_labels etc.) The mutual exclusivity works as expected. But I can’t change visibility of the layers inside the currently visible group. Can anyone confirm this behaviour?