[Qgis-user] Qgis Not Printing to Scale

boesiii boesiii at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 29 12:23:02 PDT 2015

Hello,

When I print a map from QGis Composer to any one of my 4 printers the
resulting map does not scale correctly.  If I print a map which is 1 inch =
100 feet and my scale bar is set to 100 units the resulting bar scale does
not measure correctly.  My scale bar is set for 5 segments and should
therefore scale 5 inches but it is not.  It is measuring 4.85 inches.  If I
print to PDF then print the PDF to any printer then it prints correctly.

Does anyone else have this problem?