[Qgis-user] GEOJSON Marker colours

Fred Lali lalifred at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 09:05:58 PDT 2015

David, that's absolutely right and thanks very much

On Sat, Oct 31, 2015 at 1:56 AM, Phil (The Geek) Wyatt <
phil at wyatt-family.com> wrote:

> Thanks folks,
>
> Much appreciated

 Rtn: Fred      Lali

GIS/Mapping/RS/Forestry/Environment
      Earth Consult(U) Ltd

CCRP-Uganda GIS Support
(The McKnight Foundation)

      Kazinga Zone Bweyogerere
       Opp Shire Filling Station

Mob:+256-772-841118
        +256-752841118
T:      +256-414-694630

*Global Location: Zone 36N:E:0463235M N:0039070m*

*      Datum: WGS'84   *

"Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me"