[Qgis-user] Problem with shapefile - Qgis Crashes during saving

Piotr Kania p.kania at op.pl
Thu Sep 3 23:08:33 PDT 2015

Hi - it's true - in Qgis 2.10.1 it doesn't work, but when I add that shp
to Kosmo I see all features and I can edit that point shapefile. In
Kosmo I saved your layer once again, than I took prj file (EPSG 2272)
from spatialreference.org and add it to second layer as
"second_layer.prj" - I had 4 new files - "second_layer.shp, s....shx,
...dbf and s...prj.
When I add that "second_layer.shp" to Qgis it works ok - I see all
fetures and I can make edits.