[Qgis-user] Difficulties to reflect Spatialite changes in Qgis

Ludwig Gamsjäger lucky at bergengasse.at
Mon Sep 14 02:11:35 PDT 2015

I’m looking for help or input on the following problem:

Running Qgis  2.8.3 on Windows 10 (32 bit) creates a problem when making
changes to a Spatialite database, such changes are not shown in the
attribute tables although I reconnected the database and recreated the Qgis
layers. Has anybody out there an idea what could be done to solve this
issue. I couldn’t find any hint in the documentation so I’m looking for
input from the user community, thanks in advance,

Ludwig