[Qgis-user] Action "open" to open a pdf-File

Peter Schürch p.schuerch at meierpartner.ch
Mon Sep 14 06:31:00 PDT 2015

I didn’t quite understand your answer, Mats, sorry. Which of the two discussed options are you referring to?
But:
One solution (for Windows) is to define a „generic action“ like this:
Cmd /c [% “Path” %]
This works.
But the original question why the type “Open” doesn’t seem to work remains mysterious to me… It is still not clear to me how this type should be used. If one needs to specify the software why have fifth type of actions?

Peter