[Qgis-user] Setting up a local user group: How to do it?

Thomas Schüttenberg t.schuettenberg at mailbox.org
Tue Sep 15 11:30:46 PDT 2015

Hi Bernd!

Just found your post on the list. I am chair of the "QGIS-Anwendergruppe Deutschland e.V."
(http://www.qgis.de) that Andreas mentioned and I invite you to join!

We just became registered "e.V." last week, so it is rather new really. But I also thought about how
to reach every corner of the country in terms of achieving more often or/and easier meetings of
users. Maybe the annual user meetings start touring the country from next year on or they become
multiplied/subdivided at regional level. - We will have to discuss this.

I'm sorry that you can't make it to Kassel, but please feel free to contact me.

Cheers
Thomas

--
Technische Werke Burscheid AöR | Pastor-Löh-Straße 12 | 51399 Burscheid
Dipl.-Geogr. Thomas Schüttenberg | GIS-Koordination & GeoDataManagement