[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.10 Layer Ordering Trevor Wiens

Tony Pham tony_n_pham at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 16 08:05:25 PDT 2015

Hi Trevor and Qgis-user distribution list,
I too am experiencing issues with the ability to reorder GIS layers within QGIS 2.10.1-Pisa on Ubuntu 14.04. Were you able to resolve the issue? (I realize this post is an older post from August 11, 2015).
I have made sure to enable the "Control rendering order" checkbox yet. Similar to you, I am able to drag a specific layer yet I cannot drop the layer, and hence no reorder of layer takes place.
This is not an issue with prior versions of QGIS for me at least, including QGIS 2.0.1-Dufour on a Mac OS.
-TOny