[Qgis-user] How to edit csv file

Damien Stephens Damien.Stephens at sandfire.com.au
Thu Sep 17 15:55:46 PDT 2015

Hi Jan
There are two ways to go.
 IF you want to continue using GPX files then;
The best way is to open your gpx in QGIS, then right click on the layer chose save as, and chose esri shape file. This is editable in QGIS.
Once you have finished editing the shape file, you can save it  then save as gpx again.
Gets rid of the whole gps babel step.

Otherwise, igis on iphone imports and exports esri shape files I believe, which would make everything seamless for qgis and remove the need to use gpx.

You might also want to try galilleo on iphone, but I haven't personally used it.

Cheers
Damien