[Qgis-user] Label display at disappearing at different resolution

Chris Berens chris at mapland.co.za
Mon Apr 25 21:09:30 PDT 2016

Hi Johanna,
What version of QGIS are you using on what platform with how much RAM?  I
have found that too much information can be a challenge for even an A2
image export (300dpi) using (2.12 on XP with 3Gb RAM).
What is _scary_ is that some little things get dropped and there is no
warning.
Let us know, Chris

Chris Berens, GISc
www.mapland.co.za