[Qgis-user] Edit in coordinates for points manually

ralfwessels gis at ralf-wessels.de
Mon Dec 5 08:48:32 PST 2016

Hi Lene,

there is a panel called "Vertex Editor" which is available when you start
the Node Tool to edit vertices in point, lines and polygons.
Here you can edit by writing the x,y coordinates.
I don't know if it should show up automatically, but if not you have to
activate this panel under View > Panels.  You can only activate it, when the
Node Tool is selected before.

This is for editing. If you like to digitize points by writing the
coordinates I can recommend the "NumericalDigitize"-plugin.
Ralf