[Qgis-user] Open attribute table in form view by default

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Feb 8 05:37:05 PST 2016

Hi Stefan,

I think it would be a useful setting to have "per layer".

The QEP you mention is primarily about making the fields settings tab
easier to use / splitting it up in two separate tabs. Perhaps it would
be more useful to open a feature request for that (if none exists so
far) than adding it to the QEP - which seems to deal with different issues.

If this important to you - please consider sponsoring a dev to implement
this. It can't be very complicated to implement.

For the next QGIS release we will also contract with Matthias to do
several enhancements to transactions/relations, forms and widgets. I can
send you more details if you are interested.

Andreas