[Qgis-user] Problems with QGIS2leaf

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Feb 19 10:50:32 PST 2016

It sounds like you have an accented character in the name of your layer.
This is a bug, but a limitation you might just need to work around for
now. Try renaming your layers, including their original files names
before running the tool.

Also file a bug with the developers of the plugin. I believe Qgis2Web is
aimed to replace that plugin so maybe give that a shot.

Thanks,
Alex