[Qgis-user] In my QGis 2.12 doesn't function intersection Geospatial operation

Andre Gagna gis7891 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 11:46:31 PST 2016

Hi everybody!
I have a W10 O.S. PC and installed Osgeo4w with QGis 2.12 Lyon associated
Grass, PostGreSQL, etc..
In my QGis desktop doesn't function Intersection Geospatial operation
between two vectorial data...both with two multylineString Geom as imput
and output, both inverse order and both beetween other type geometries...

I doesn't understand what is the problem, also becouse other Geospatial
functions (see: Union, Difference, etc..) go well...

Andrea Gagna. Thanks!