[Qgis-user] SAGA Add Grid Value to point

Lene Fischer lfi at ign.ku.dk
Wed Jan 6 04:03:48 PST 2016

Hi,
I´m writing this mail on behalf of a student, who encountered a problem today during lecture.
Hope to get help with this issue.
Regards

Lene Fischer

Hello

1.      I´m trying to use “SAGA - Add grid values to points” in QGIS 2.12.0 Lyon /Windows 64 bit

2.      I have opened two raster layers with DSM and DTM

3.      I have made a new scratch layer where I have digitized 10 points

4.      In Grid>Multiple selection I choose the 2 layers

5.      When I press “run” I´m told the input layers do not have the same grid extent and stop calculating.

6.      This problem comes from the two layers that does not have the exact same extend
Can any help with this problem

Regards
Søren Børsting