[Qgis-user] Inability to use the Rectangles Ovals Digitizing plugin to make circular building

Philip Condit philipmcondit at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 11:24:50 PST 2016

I have been unable to use the Rectangles Ovals Digitizing plugin to add
buildings shaped like a circle.  I have tried doing this in versions 2.8.5,
2.1.3 and 2.1.2 of QGIS.  Even though the icons of this plugin are
activated, when I click on the icon that should make a circle, it instead
makes an equilateral triangle that has the apex of the triangle oriented
horizontally to the right.  And the Advanced Editing toolbar does not seem
to have an option to make a circle.