[Qgis-user] Insert backgroung color in a cell

Raymond Nijssen r.nijssen at terglobo.nl
Tue Jan 19 06:44:27 PST 2016

Hi Giacomo,

You can do it but it is a fairly new feature. I think introduced in 2.12.

In the attribute table window on the top right corner is a button with
coloured blocks which opens the 'conditional format rules' panel. I
think you will find your way from there.

Does not (yet) seem to work in the print composer though...

Good luck,
Raymond

On 19-01-16 15:30, Giacomo Minotti wrote:
> Hi all,
> in a shp file is it possible to color the cells of a column through one
> generic condition, for example the strings insert in another column
> (1-green, 2, red, 3-yellow,ect...)?
> I'd like to have the color column in a table inside the print composer,
> with other columns of other description.
> Thanks
> Giacomo Minotti

Terglobo
Ampèrestraat 110