[Qgis-user] QGIS big fail in deleting Shapes!!

Mark Brooks markb222 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 00:45:26 PST 2016

Uwe - thanks for raising this issue it is important that attention is drawn
to important issues.

I have experienced issues with purchased products as well though.

I still consider QGIS to be an outstanding program and linked through to
databases I have experienced no issues with the LTR release. Personally
with really big datasets in whatever formats you should be making rolling
backups of information daily / weekly / monthly and yearly its just
advisable. This is actually quite easy especially considering cheap
available storage now available.

I have no doubt the talented volunteer developers will sort out all the
issues going forward.

Mark