[Qgis-user] crash loading missing wfs connection

emmexx emmexx at tiscalinet.it
Sat Jan 23 03:31:59 PST 2016

I created a wfs connection to a geoserver in qgis 2.10.
Now the geoserver is not working anymore.
I start qgis and it crashes after loading the gui.

The following is in the terminal where I started qgis:

Warning: loading of qgis translation failed
[/usr/share/qgis/i18n//qgis_en_US]
Warning: loading of qt translation failed
[/usr/lib/qt/translations/qt_en_US]
Warning: QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in a
different thread.
(Parent is QgsNetworkAccessManager(0x9004768), parent's thread is
QThread(0x8ed5218), current thread is QThread(0x997ca40)
Warning: QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in a
different thread.
(Parent is QgsNetworkAccessManager(0x9004768), parent's thread is
QThread(0x8ed5218), current thread is QThread(0x997ca40)
Warning: QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in a
different thread.
(Parent is QgsNetworkAccessManager(0x9004768), parent's thread is
QThread(0x8ed5218), current thread is QThread(0x997ca40)
Segmentation fault

I use slackware 14.1

Is this a bug?

Is it possible to delete the defunct connection from
.config/QGIS/QGIS2.conf ?

Thank you
	maxx