[Qgis-user] Processing complement down !

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sun Jan 24 01:13:11 PST 2016

On 23-01-16 22:39, Luigi Pirelli wrote:
> what platform? what qgis version? what processing version?
>
> as mentioned... test rentistalling the plugin (probably with the
> correct supported processing version for your qgis version)

Yes, and note that Processing is a core plugin. Meaning that it can be
installed in two places:
- in your QGIS install (installed during QGIS install:
 <yourinstalldir>/qgis\python\qgis\python/plugins/processing
- near the other plugins (installed via plugin manager):
 <yourhome>/.qgis2/python/plugins/processing

So you may need to 'deinstall' two times to get rid of the old
processing plugin first.
And THEN install a brand new one.

Also note that I've seen problems with older QGIS versions and the
latest processing (missing libs on windows).

So plz report your versions and/or results.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde